London Cirque Ballet Stilt Performance
London Cirque Ballet Stilt Performance.
Discover the grace, elegance and elevation of the London Stilt Ballet. Dressed in cream, white and gold corsets and tutus and performed by professional ballet dancers. These costumes can be performed on stilts or foot, making them suitable for any of our skills. Our stilt ballet performances can be interactive if required, e.g. you may wish the ballerinas to welcome guests or hand out little treats, or witness the ballerinas inflict classical master classes on innocent bystanders. However, they are at their most beautiful when dancing, either as a choreographed wandering dance-about or staged performance, arranged to fit the event. As always, they can be adorned with lights and accompanied by their own portable music system if required. A versatile base costume that lends itself well to styling and adaptation, and can be performed as clockwork dolls, fairies and more. These pieces can also be worn with warmer accessories for outdoor or cold weather performance.
- The use of light makes this act highly visible, even in full daylight.
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction.
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats.
- Friendly and accessible.
- Great for outdoor or indoor events.
In our white collection we currently have 3 stilt costumes with the large tutus shown, and a further 9 with smaller tutus.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- For stilt performance we need somewhere to get up onto our stilts. This could be a chair on a sturdy table against a wall, a high window with a large enough sill to sit on, a bar or any surface between 1-1.5 metres high that is safe to sit on. Stilts generally require a floor to ceiling clearance of 2.8 metres, although they can also navigate lifts, stairs (with help) doorways and low corridors. We can also sometimes use shorter stilts if required.
Other acts by this artist
- Arcadians Colourful Illuminated Stilt Walkers
- Ballet Dancers
- Divine Airways Stilt Walkers
- Divine Arcadian Illuminated Stilt Walkers
- Divine Ice White Stilt Walkers
- Divine LED – Silver Contortion Performance
- Divine Mermaid
- Divine Powdered Wig Stilt Walkers
- Divine White Ballet Fire Stage Show
- Fifi Le Poodle and Mlle Belle Stilt Walkers
- Japanese Flag Dancers
- Light Emitting Dance Flag Performance
- Light Emitting Dance Ribbon Performance in Colour
- Light Emitting Dance in Olympic Colours
- Olympic Athletes Stilt Walkers
- Optioscope featuring Union Jack
- Optioscopes Golden Stilt Walkers
- Optioscopes Ribbon and Flag Dancers
- Ringmaster Ribbon Dancer and Stilt Walker
- Sailorettes Stilt Walkers