Patent Pending Comedy Walkabout Act
Patent Pending Comedy Walkabout.
Trevor and Malcolm have been best buddies since school.
They both share a common interest in inventing things and have a whole range of ideas patent pending, that they are excited to unveil to the world.
After 20years of failed inventions (The solar paneled torch, glow in the dark sunglasses, the pedal powered wheelchair and the smoke alarm with snooze option). The boys think they have struck inventing gold! – or have they?
Having applied to Dragons Den to showcase their idea and been accepted Trevor and Malcolm have now hit the streets to practice their pitch and show off their new ideas.
… but what is the idea?
As well as their other inventions to be showcased, Trevor and Malcolm have developed a range of ingenious pens, each one having its own novel gimmick and unique use.
To test out their patter Trevor and Malcolm need 5 people to act as Dragons for them. Watch and be awe struck as these two daft inventors desperately try and convince any of the stand-in Dragons to buy into their idea. Will they get the deal? Will there be a counter offer? or will they leave empty handed?
“I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out” – Duchess of York
“Trevor and Malcolm are geniuses” – Stephen Hawking
“Absolutely brilliant!!” – Trevor and Malcolm
Other acts by this artist
- 118 Comedy Runners Walkabout Act
- Anton Circus Juggler
- Comedy Assistant Referees Walkabout Act
- Comedy Cricket Bat Juggling Walkabout
- Football Sports Fans Comedy Walkabout Act
- John Racket Throw Comedy Walkabout Act
- Pilots Comedy Walkabout Act
- Pixies Elves Comedy Walkabout Act
- Snap Happy Paparazzi Comedy Walkabout Act
- Tourists – Walkabout Act
- Two Wise Men Comedy Walkabout Act
- Wardens Comedy Walkabout Act