Wardens Comedy Walkabout Act
Wardens Comedy Walkabout Act.
Colin and Tom Jones (Not “THE” Tom Jones!) are twin brothers. From a very young age they would play for hours on end at being Wardens. Impounding each other’s toy cars and clamping the rocking horse or prosecuting each other for any minor misdemeanour they could think of.
It was no surprise that they became fully fledged Wardens when they grew up. But some say they take their job just a little too seriously.
No one is safe! They have been empowered with the jurisdiction to enforce any rule or law they see fit. These may include: Breathing too loudly, Walking on the cracks in the pavement without a permit, walking without due care and attention, wearing a loud shirt in a built up area, possession of an offensive child, whistling or humming an infectious song, walking whilst using a mobile phone, or stopping in a no stopping area. Cars and pushchairs can fall foul of bad parking, speeding, balding tyres, or simply be pulled over for a random safety check! Watch out or you may find that you end up with a ticket!
Immaculately turned out, they wear their uniforms with pride. The Wardens are loud, bold and colourful and will gather crowds as they administrate their ridiculous rules and regulations. Perfect for any event indoors or out.
Other acts by this artist
- 118 Comedy Runners Walkabout Act
- Anton Circus Juggler
- Comedy Assistant Referees Walkabout Act
- Comedy Cricket Bat Juggling Walkabout
- Football Sports Fans Comedy Walkabout Act
- John Racket Throw Comedy Walkabout Act
- Patent Pending Comedy Walkabout Act
- Pilots Comedy Walkabout Act
- Pixies Elves Comedy Walkabout Act
- Snap Happy Paparazzi Comedy Walkabout Act
- Tourists – Walkabout Act
- Two Wise Men Comedy Walkabout Act