Divine Ice White Stilt Walkers
The Divine Ice White Stilt Walkers are the definition of stylish elegance.
Their expansive costumes are illuminated by hundreds of blinking points of bright light, and look equally stunning in strong daylight or darkness.
These stunning performers create a glamorous atmosphere everywhere they go – performing individually or in unison, and wearing their own music boxes if required.
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- For stilt performance we need somewhere to get up onto our stilts. This could be a chair on a sturdy table against a wall, a high window with a large enough sill to sit on, a bar or any surface between 1-1.5 metres high that is safe to sit on. Stilts generally require a floor to ceiling clearance of 2.8 metres, although they can also navigate lifts, stairs (with help) doorways and low corridors. We can also sometimes use shorter stilts if required.
Other acts by this artist
- Arcadians Colourful Illuminated Stilt Walkers
- Ballet Dancers
- Divine Airways Stilt Walkers
- Divine Arcadian Illuminated Stilt Walkers
- Divine Firegowns Fire / Dance Stage Show
- Divine LED – Silver Contortion Performance
- Divine Mermaid
- Divine Powdered Wig Stilt Walkers
- Divine White Ballet Fire Stage Show
- Fifi Le Poodle and Mlle Belle Stilt Walkers
- Japanese Flag Dancers
- Light Emitting Dance Flag Performance
- Light Emitting Dance Ribbon Performance in Colour
- Light Emitting Dance in Olympic Colours
- London Cirque Ballet Stilt Performance
- Olympic Athletes Stilt Walkers
- Optioscope featuring Union Jack
- Optioscopes Golden Stilt Walkers
- Optioscopes Ribbon and Flag Dancers
- Ringmaster Ribbon Dancer and Stilt Walker
- Sailorettes Stilt Walkers