Frequently Asked Questions

We hope you find these frequently asked questions helpful before you consider getting in touch with us. If you don’t find the answers you are looking for, by all means drop us a line!

Are acts insured?

Yes! All artists on the site are covered by public liability insurance (PLI).

What happens if you are due to perform outdoors and wind and rain decide to ruin the event?

For various reasons (mainly to do with costume durability not to mention the safety of everyone) performers cannot be expected to perform in the rain, if the entertainer has arrived, ready to perform and has made reasonable attempts at finding an alternative area you will be invoiced for the amount agreed on the contract.

If I’m organizing a charity event, can I ask for free entertainment for the charity?

We get approached daily with regards to performing for charity at a reduced rate or for goodwill alone. Flaming Fun does try to support charity when we can. During quieter times of year we can sometimes offer a reduced rate for performances.

Do I need to arrange a safe area for artists to change and rest between performances?

Yes! A safe, well lit and warm area will be required for most acts. Speak to us though if you don’t have an area as we may be able to suggest a way around it!

Why should you engage Flaming Fun Entertainment for your event?

Flaming Fun is a long established company with a reputation for excellence. Flaming Fun has grown year upon year due to customer referrals and repeat business from happy clients.

Our team of expert event co-ordinators are themselves skilled artists currently working in the industry and are able to give you advice based on personal experience.

How far in advance do I need to book?

It’s particularly important to give us enough notice if you are thinking of having performances during seasonal times of the year. This also applies if you require us to create something bespoke. Last minute bookings are also welcomed! We will do our absolute best to make it happen in time.

How far are the artists willing to travel?

When booking an act that requires lengthy travel time please consider the following:

  • The appearance fee
  • Flights
  • Ground transportation
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Misc. rider requirements (i.e. hot meal, laundry service etc)

Interesting ideas! But I still cant find what I’m looking for. Can you give me more suggestions?

Yes! We have done lots of one – offs to match unique themes/ideas. Given enough time and specifications we will always find you an appropriate solution or will happily refer you to someone who can.

Do I need a special permit from the venue?

Not always but check with your venue manager.

We will happily provide a copy of theĀ  insurance policy and a risk assessment upon booking.